Department of Silly Walking ~*DoSW*~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST)

3 posters

Go down

Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST) Empty Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST)

Post by Fozzik Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 am

ArenaNet is offering free trial play to the world this weekend, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to do our first newby zone invasion as a guild!

This is a really simple social event, designed so that all levels and players can participate. The idea is to have fun, get our name out there, help some folks out, and maybe meet some new friends or guildies in the process.

We'll be invading Queensdale as a guild starting at 6:30pm on Saturday, April 20th. Meet up at the Shaemoor waypoint...in the little village just outside the main gate of Divinity's Reach.

Bring some stat food, gear you don't mind sharing, and a great attitude. We'll hand out gifts, help with events, answer questions, and just generally try to make ourselves useful and enhance the fun and community atmosphere in the zone and in map chat (while keeping channel spam to a minimum). I hope to see everyone there! Very Happy

Fozzik
Fozzik
Forum Admin

http://www.thelastbastion.net

Back to top Go down

Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST) Empty Re: Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST)

Post by Fozzik Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:37 am

Brainstorming on some idea for activities -

Foot races - position a guild member at the start and finish line, give a prize for the winners.

Where's waldo - position a guildy at a vista, give a prize to the first player who finds them.

Jumping puzzle runs - try to help new players navigate the local jumping puzzles. (give rezzes if necessary Very Happy)

I've got about six 12-slot bags of various types that we could give out as prizes...hopefully some of you will have stuff as well.
Fozzik
Fozzik
Forum Admin

http://www.thelastbastion.net

Back to top Go down

Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST) Empty Re: Starting Zone Invasion - Queensdale (Saturday, April 20th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:50 pm

I think this is a really good idea! Very Happy Hopefully I can figure out the timezones so I'll be there on time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalla Bluntcog Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I Guess I could guest to FC and help and hang out with yall for about thirty minutes as I have an event back over in TC starting a 7:00 pm EST its a drinking party RP event than at 8:00 pm EST that's when the real fun begins... another RP event The three Legions warband games.
Kalla Bluntcog
Kalla Bluntcog

Back to top Go down

Post by jellykinz Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:36 am

Yeah sounds like a fantastic idea. I'll have to start stockpiling a few goodies.
jellykinz
jellykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum