Anyone still here?

Go down

Anyone still here?

Post by KimberKitty on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 pm

I moved over to TTA when DoSW went dormant a few weeks ago, and haven't been entirely happy there. I will not be moving to the european server with them. I think the whole thing is ridiculous, at least their reasons for moving are, and I don't want to be part of this mess they've created in our server. I had to log out of TeamSpeak the other night because it was nothing but a bunch of whiny, gown-ass men and women acting like 5 year olds. Oh no, someone has a legit reason for not wanting to move with you? Tell them how much you've enjoyed playing with them, that you'll miss them, and leave. Don't whine. Don't go on and on (for over a half an hour, no lie) about how you're going to bribe people's friends and wives in order to make them go on this crazy journey with you. It's your journey - just go.

I had to get that off my chest. Volt and I are looking for a new guild now. We do recognize that FC is pretty dead, and especially so if you want to play in WvW. Seems like fewer and fewer people are on PvE these days, but I'm not on as much as he is so I don't know. I didn't ever see it as a problem. We're toying with the idea of moving to another American server, but haven't made any decisions yet.

I find myself guildless and serverless, to an extent. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone else on this forum anymore?
KimberKitty

http://www.stelladot.com/koh

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Verileah on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Kitty - Fozzik and I are still playing gw2 vigorously Smile. I'm really glad I stopped by here in an effort to keep in touch. I saw that TTA moved servers and I was sorry to see the amount of people left behind, but not really surprised by the move. I think you summarized my feelings perfectly, enough said.

Fozzik and I are hanging in our own little guild on a new NA server, and we are actually quite happy there so far. We are settling into the community and enjoying meeting lots of new guilds and people for the moment, with the plan of eventually looking for a guild that's a good fit. I'll send you a whisper in game and we can catch up Smile.
Verileah

Back to top Go down

Post by Voltamier on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm

I noticed you two were on a new server.

We will guest around a bit before we find a new home. Not sure if going for the middle servers is a good idea or staying in the lower ranks is our best move.

All I know is I would like to see more than 30 people in LA or the new area on a content release night. And have more then 50 in all WvW, and have commanders that understand that not everyone is needed to take a simple tower or camp and defending is not bad.
Voltamier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalla Bluntcog on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm

I am sorry hear that Dosw has gone under, I would say come to TC but that's gonna costs yall a lot of gems and I'm not sure how good the non RP guilds are over here but best of luck to you all as yall find new homes.
Kalla Bluntcog

Back to top Go down

Post by KimberKitty on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

From what I gathered, DoSW still exists, but with people from TTA who didn't transfer to Ruins of Surmia. It's not the family it used to be.

We'll find a home eventually. When we're in PvE, Volt and I usually run around together anyway. We'll make it. Very Happy
KimberKitty

http://www.stelladot.com/koh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalla Bluntcog on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:12 pm

That's good well if you need or want another person just whisper me, though I may be an RPer now I still have to level my alts and do some PvE, current I'm leveling kalla now that trina is 80 but yeah just whisper me
Kalla Bluntcog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum