Anger Issues

Go down

Anger Issues

Post by Tanryth on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Okay so with me moving and everything else if I seem a little on edge it is not directed at anyone in the guild. I am just giving warning that at times I may be more of an Asshole then normal. Sorry in advance but anyone that has moved as often as I have over the last 25 years will understand. Moving is Hell, War is acceptable.

Rich

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.
Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
King Arthur: Be quiet!
Dennis the Peasant: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Tanryth
WvW Commander

https://www.facebook.com/rich.munson2

Back to top Go down

Re: Anger Issues

Post by Fozzik on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 am

I haven't noticed a difference.

Very Happy

Moving is no fun. I'm so glad to have finally settled down in one spot. Hopefully there will be enough good things (good local restaurants is always a big one for me in a new place) to make it worth your trouble.

As an aside: One of the best parts about making internet friends...no obligation to help move furniture. LOL
Fozzik
Forum Admin

http://www.thelastbastion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanryth on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:43 pm

There is a lot of great things where I am moving the hardest part is moving....

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.
Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
King Arthur: Be quiet!
Dennis the Peasant: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Tanryth
WvW Commander

https://www.facebook.com/rich.munson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Conkuur/Vordox on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 am

I ABSOFRKNLUTELY HATE MOVING! So I totally understand.
Conkuur/Vordox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down